I can't believe we only have 4 months and 1 week left!

_jetset_

Visit site
I looked at my ticker today and had a mini panic attack... I can't believe how fast the last couple of months have gone, it has flown by! In just over five months I am finally going to see Hannah's baby, it's quite a frightening and exciting thought.

These are a few pics I took of her last night while I had my camera on me to take photos of my saddle for ebay... she was not impressed having her photo taken, I have to admit!

Look at that tummy!
Grace19-10-06008.jpg

Hannah looking very muddy and pregnant:
Grace19-10-06013.jpg

Where's my tea Mum?
Grace19-10-06017.jpg

Fine, I'll just have to eat my haylage
Grace19-10-06016.jpg

beh

Visit site
WOW, bet ur exicited, i would be lol, she looks very well!!!!!!!!
good luck and hope it all works out!!!
XJX

_jetset_

Visit site
I think she looks too well... her belly is huge but she is only on grass and Alfa A. And it is only on her tummy, she doesn't have chubby bits anywhere else.

seaofdreams

Visit site
she looks really well,
it is very exciting isn't it, Lottie was 150days on Thursday and she had a scan on Tuesday and apprently it's the size of a small cat! sadly i was at work
frown.gif
but mum saw it.
smile.gif

seaofdreams

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Gosh, I haven't had a scan since 65 days... should I be having another one? She is over 200 days now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know tbh, Her last one was 32days i think so it was a while ago, i had it just to check everything is still going ok,

Jazz1

Visit site
She's looking big now isnt she!

Personally I wouldnt bother with another scan - its obvious the foal is growing & Hannah looks fine & healthy so things should be ok, my mare hated having the scanner up her rear end & stood looking very uncomfortable when vet was doing it - so tbh I'd leave well enough alone & not bother mum & baby
smile.gif