I couldn't ride last night BECAUSE....

Lill

Visit site
...i couldn't see one end of the arena from the other it was so foggy!!! Now i never thought that would be my reason for not riding!
smirk.gif

Wasn't easy getting to the yard either down country roads in thick fog!

Anyone else have this problem? Or was it just me?
crazy.gif

Rambo

Visit site
LOL! I rode in the indoor school as always, but it was even a bit misty and murky in there too
shocked.gif
Certainly wouldn't have wanted to jump in it
tongue.gif

Tempi

Visit site
I rode Archie under the floodlites first last night and it was starting to get foggy towards the end of his session. When i got on Bloss and stuck the floodlites on it was mega foggy! however bloss is very good and couldnt care less whether its foggy or not so she still got schooled!

miller

Visit site
We couldn't as only have plug in floodlights (not got our PP for floods through yet) and they aren't waterproof so we didn't dare risk it - drove home down the back road at 15mph last night as was freezing fog and the roads were like glass

anniedoherty

www.boxtreegallery.co.uk
My drive to the yard was very hair raising because the fog was so dense and there are water filled dykes on our lane and most of the others for the first few miles so it is always essential to stay on the road! I rode in the indoor school so it was fine when I actually got there. I hate fog. It is worse than rain, wind, cold etc.

Lill

Visit site
I had that problem with the water filled ditches! AND 90 degree corners in the lanes with the water filled ditches! Looking out my window at work it still looks foggy and horrible now... wonder if it will be any clearer tonight?!