I dea for civil disobedience

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Now that the LACS guy on here is saying that they are going to target the Staghounds why don't they try a bit of civil disobedience.

They can quite easily do that by deciding to let one or two of the deer they flush escape without killing them. The monitors go on about 'respect for the law'. I wonder if their respect for the law goes as far as forcing people to shoot animals.

The law is plainly wrong. The staghounds should be allowed to break it if it is clear that an animal will suffer less as a result.

I'm sure ELB and LB would support this form of law breaking.

Blairite

Visit site
Except it wouldn't be breaking the law. It would only be breaking the law if the hunt allowed their hounds to chase the Deer for a excessive period of time and did not have them under 'close control'

If they called the Hounds off and did not shoot they would not be breaking the law.

Regards

Lord_Blairite

----------------------------------

Britian is Working!

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Rubbish you can only flush out animals if you shoot them. It's the fifth condition of the flushing out exemption. You have to use two or less dogs and you have to shoot the animal as soon as possible after flushing it out.

It's amusing that you actually have to misrepresent the law because you don't agree with it. Or do you just not know what it is?

Are you really saying that I CAN flush out deer with dogs? The law says I can't (unless I shoot them etc.)

LACS argued in the Tonly Wright case that even having one guy with a gun was not sufficient, they said he should have had a line or line of guns to make sure that no animal escaped once it was flushed out. I am NOT going to put up with ignorant bigots insisting people use lines of guns in my locality. Would you?

If you do not take reasonable steps to make sure nothing gets away you are breaking the law.

Why are you so worried, if your such a blairite you should be pretty comfortable with killing things.

wurzel

Visit site
"If they called the Hounds off and did not shoot they would not be breaking the law."

Who are you?

You have not got the slightest clue!

You are good with the abuse but your understanding is minimal.

Britian maybe working but you are not thinking !!

Have you ever been hunting?

**(7) The fifth condition is that-

(a) reasonable steps are taken for the purpose of ensuring that as soon as possible after being found or flushed out the wild mammal is shot dead by a competent person, and
(b) in particular, each dog used in the stalking or flushing out is kept under sufficiently close control to ensure that it does not prevent or obstruct achievement of the objective in paragraph (a).**

An extract from the act for you.

If I chase deer out of my fields I have to kill them.

Why are you urban people so blood thirsty?

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I do hope that you are right though because if so then it is legal to ignore all the other conditions as well, so I can flush out with a full pack, without the land opwners consent and not for crop or livestock protection.

What other clauses in the law can I ignore?

ps. Did you buy your peerage?

severnmiles

Visit site
Except it wouldn't be breaking the law. It would only be breaking the law if the hunt allowed their hounds to chase the Deer for a excessive period of time and did not have them under 'close control'

If they called the Hounds off and did not shoot they would not be breaking the law.

Regards

Lord_Blairite

----------------------------------

Britian is Working!

Oh dear :-( Please read the Hunting Act more thoroughly.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I'm afraid Lord Blairite is a small minded bigot who doesn't even understand the law he suports. He has no interest in animal welfare or conservation he just want to get at people he doesn't like.

A sad man.

Blairite

Visit site
I am afraid Aegidius_Applecrumble is a twerp of the highest order. He has no respect for the rule of law and merely seeks to kill whenever possible.

The Nature of the BEAST Never Changes! The Hunting Fraternity will always attempt to make the situation difficult so that they can one again hunt LEGALLY with Hounds. Hunting is over, once again, cry into your milk.... its over!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Lord_Blairite

--------------------------------------------------------

Britian Is Working! Vote Labour!

allijudd

Visit site
And so is Blair's time as PM. Even people from within the party calling for him to step down............ oh dear you might need a name change!!