I feel like such a FOOL

PinkFairy

Visit site
After that nasty fall I had back on a friday, I went riding on Monday. Was given a horse larger than the one I fell off, had not ridden this horse before and was told she was very good. Was in the same school as the one the accident was in, but with a different teacher. Through the lesson, EVERY time i went near the walls (any wall) I got nervous and my horse got so close to the wall my feet banged on them and I freaked out! My friend was riding a smaller horse and she also got her feet banging on the wall and I started to worry that an accident would happen. During one of the excersises we were doing, I felt my horse hunch herself up (if you know what i mean, just before they are about to bolt off, they kind of hunch - we were trotting at the time) and I just instantly lined her up in the middle of the ring and stopped. I just feel so foolish about feeling so nervous but that fall was the worst i've had and I know it won't be the last time, but I just hate feeling so nervous! My horse was fabulous i loved riding her and would ride her again, but its just whenever i go near the walls i freak out!
frown.gif
i'm such a fool
frown.gif
crazy.gif

PickledOnions

Visit site
aww hunni im sure it will sort itself out i dont no what happened but i fell of and hit a jump with my back once and i didnt want jump ever again but with a great instuctor and plenty of time it sorted out so im sure yours will
smile.gif

JessPickle

Visit site
AHH dont worry everyone has a moment like this, I got in such a tizz after a fall of pickle once I thought about selling him!!!!! Maybe you would benefit from a few lunge lessons to gain some confidence