I fink I felled out of bed! (cute puppy alert!)

Nickijem

Visit site
This is Purdey!
She came to live with us on Friday - I have been waiting for that date for SO long, I thought I might burst at one point.
Anyway she is finally here and now my whole world revolves around a tiny little springer spaniel!
How has she managed to have us wrapped round her little paw so quickly?
....probably because she is SO adorable (and quite well behaved ...so far!)

14022010005.jpg

And a couple more ....

DSCF2006.jpg

14022010.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif

Scranny_Ann

Visit site
She's gorgeous!! I love her half white ear!!!
laugh.gif

Is she going to be a working spangle? Or a pet?

One more to add to the spangle club now ... the GSD Mafia are going down!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Nickijem

Visit site
She will be a working dog really - hubby belongs to a shoot and I go beating there so next season she will come with me beating but hubby is going to have training lessons (he's the one that needs training, I'm sure little Purdey will know what to do!)
She has 'Rytex' lines in her breeding which is apparantly where she gets the half white ear from! They do make good working dogs though (so the breeder assured us!)

Scranny_Ann

Visit site
Oh how exciting .... hopefully you will join me in posting way too many 'boring' shoot pictures next season! ...and i feel your sympathy, i'm currently giving my OH training lessons, 9 times of out 10 it's the owner that needs the training, not the dog!!!!!

oh and CC ........ you may as well give up now!! *laughs like an evil bint*
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Nickijem

Visit site
S_A - I always take my camera on shoot days so will happily post lots of 'really interesting' shooting pics!
Do I detect a little tension between the GSD fraternity and the spangles?
wink.gif

We get enough of the lab vs spangle argument on the shoot!
wink.gif

I have owned labs, a GSD and a GSD x collie but this is my first spangle so not sure which camp I really belong in?
confused.gif
tongue.gif

Scranny_Ann

Visit site
You aren't far wrong there ... and we also have the same banter on our shoot!!!!! Spangles are clearly the best, not that i say that in front of the lab!! I've always got my camera too - i'm so pleased i've got a side-kick
laugh.gif
woop lol

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
Mwahahahaha, we are definately winning
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

AD - She is gooooooooooorrrrrgeous! And she may be well behaved now, but give it time, she is just getting her feet well under the table first!
grin.gif

I nearly ended up with another Springer today, advert for a 15 Month old Springer dog, Free (not even to a good home!) Bet it was given a 10 minute run a day and had eaten their house as a result.
mad.gif
I was VERY tempted to ring up, but as OH pointed out, looking for a new house with one Springer is hard enough!
grin.gif

Nickijem

Visit site
Mmm - tonight she has shown a little more confidence! To put it politely - hopefully she has worn herself out again and she will sleep through til morning like she did last night.
She is now lying - still half in, half out her bed but the other way round, head in and bottom out!

Nickijem

Visit site
Thank you - I don't think I mind that my life will now revolve around the dog (and horse of course) - they are nice things to revolve your life around aren't they?!

Tinker_Belle

Visit site

What a cutie! Definitely a Spangle thing, the sleeping half in and half out of bed
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Sam does it too. And he's two and a bit now so they don't grow out of it
grin.gif

Sam's a Field Spaniel but just as mad as a Springer
crazy.gif

You'll have so much fun with her
grin.gif