I got my leg over (Big Brown Ears) today!!!

Maizy

I just had to share my big cheesy grin
grin.gif

today I actually sat on my baby BBEars for the first time!
grin.gif
I'm sooooo very happy! and she was a fab baby and didn't really bat an eyelid - I can't wait for tomorrow, when I try to sit up. Then Monday back to work so not so great....:( but hopefully the progress can continue as will our confidence in each other.

But for the rest of the weekend it's all
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Vickijay

How exciting!!!
smile.gif

I cant wait to sit on my babies, still got ages to go though, although have sat on them (but not all my weight) when they have been lying down, doesnt really count though!

Maizy

Yes Fb it's very exciting, I'm having much needed help as well since she's my first to back, it been a really good balance of hands on experience and then some watch and learn!

I bred her as well so it means such a lot having helped deliver her 4 years ago and after all this time finally get to sit on her back!
grin.gif

It makes it all the worth while my dream is starting to happen...a bit like the article in H&H this week 'home bred heroes' - she'll always be mine!!

Maizy

Make sure you get some pics
wink.gif

Col xx

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep tomorrow camera at the ready! I didn't think we would actually get as far as we did today so wasn't camera ready!