I got my XC machine back, very successful schooling session at Eland today........

Pidgeon

Visit site
So its now been nearlly two weeks since I cut his feed down (took out the 1/2 scoop of super conditioning flakes) and popped his drop noseband back in.
Well after last weeks successful trial at local HT, went with sis and friend to Eland for a school round. Well what can I say other than he was awesome :D jumped everything fine and in good control, he might have set off a bit keen but easily came back to me and jumped each fence very nicely and very much with me in control. Had a meltdown and did some nice dressage moves near the end such as rein back and canter pirouettes :rolleyes: when some other people cantered past us from behind with no warning when we were just discussing which fences to jump :eek: Blew his brain a little, but after asserting I was in charge finally I let him cruise up the hill and best of all had no trouble in getting back to a nice canter to pop the last fence.
So am mega chuffed to have my nice XC horse back and am grinning from ear to ear :D Sorry no pics from today as mum and dad are in Italy.

Pidgeon

Visit site
Thanks both, think the feed may have had an effect as first year kept him on some of it over the summer. Had my nice horse back today.