I have a new comp horse - what do you think?

Hornby

Visit site
Looks like a cuddly toy not a competition horse - you have been duped! :p:D What classes are you aiming for - prettiest pony? Longest tail? :) (Please tell us more it is very cute! :D)

Baydale

Visit site
He has an Irish Sports Horse passport so he must be a competition horse.

I hate to be the one to tell you but I think that passport may be a fake.;)

If Hector likes him, then I shall like him.:D I think I may be moving from my Bay phase into a Grey phase, having coveted one of my pupil's horses today!

Thistle

Visit site
No he is an Irish import, was originally from a racing yard where he was a companion. It lists the correct height and markings (you can see a faded sock). The microchip also tallies up!

So is he Sec A or a connie x shetland? of some description. He doesn't really have a dished head. But he is quite cute and so far well behaved. Hec thought so anyway!

They are is adjacent paddocks tonight as Hecs grass requirement is somewhat larger!

Thistle

Visit site
He's awesome, 2012 prospect? :D

What's he for M? Another project?

He is a companion. A friend who lurks on here saw my post a couple of weeks ago and arranged it for me. He is a failed RDA pony, doesn't like kids really, is sharp to ride and dumps them. I have him on loan. He is all of 10.2hh His name is CJ

teapot

Visit site
He is a companion. A friend who lurks on here saw my post a couple of weeks ago and arranged it for me. He is a failed RDA pony, doesn't like kids really, is sharp to ride and dumps them. I have him on loan. He is all of 10.2hh His name is CJ

Sounds like a welsh A to me, evil things. ;) Sounds good though :D

TarrSteps

Visit site
See, that would scream "Shetland" to me, especially the part about hating kids. :) Perhaps the Connemara wasn't strong enough to cancel it out.

Very cute. :)

Thistle

Visit site
He has quite a long back but has very dainty legs, more like a welsh than a shet. I expect he is probably just a heinz 57. I did say whan looking for a companion that I didn't mind if it had 3 and a half legs and looked like a mule as long as it was a gelding, didn't eat much, was easy to do and got on with the others. Also is quite happy to be left alone.

He fits the bill nicely!

He was turned out beautifully by the RDA centre when I collected him, he had been bathed and his feet had just been trimmed.

Hec chatted politely to him but the girls were very rude and swore loudly at him.

MysteryGirl

Visit site

Damn, was going to offer you my 4 year old daughter as a potential jockey. Doesn't sound like they'd suit each other after all :(

Thistle

Visit site
MG is in good hands then!

BTW are you still at ALW on Sun, you don't come up on a search? Found you now, mispelt your name. Looks like you will have similar times to B

Last edited:

OldGit

Visit site
Went back to vale tonite, MG was calm getting off the lorry, but person I went with used mounting block just outside where he lived, and he became really wired. Dumb animals.... poppycock! See you Sunday