I have the bestest pony in the world :D

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Twas a nice sunny evening, and I'm working evenings all this week, then in leeds, then going to uni, so thought I might have this oppertunity again...

So I tacked up my little pony and took her out to a nice field full of nice lucious grass...

And we galloped for the sheer joy of it
laugh.gif

Even with me bouncing around like an ungainly loon, she was as good as gold
smile.gif

I then attempted some schooling with her... I think I was doing something right cos she was on the bit the whole time
laugh.gif

So, to finish, I let her lose in the school and sat down in the middle. She came and stood next to me and tried to eat the rubber surface just because I was playing with it.... it got spat out, don't worry!!!

She's a funny little mare tho... always 'talking' (and anyone who knows their NH knows thats a good thing
wink.gif
) - and I'm so chuffed she was a good girly out in the big field, dispite scary sheep and rabbits
laugh.gif

Just a selfish boast about how wonderful my pony is, sorry!

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
Since 2003
laugh.gif

She went on loan in april but apparently she's been bucking, rearing and bolting so she came home...

Been as good as gold since I got her back though, even though I'd moved so she's ended up on livery (used to live at home with us before) and she's adjusted really well
smile.gif

She's been back just over a week now and already she's settled in the field with the others and is happily submissive to the top mares. Don't know what she'd have thought of it tonight, as they've had a herd of cows turned out with them... lol... good job she's stabled!!!!

Mm, my pony is the best
smile.gif

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
It's what having a horse is all about.... yes, schooling so they have manners is good... and yes, competing and winning can be really good...

But whatever happened to impulse riding for the sheer hell of it
laugh.gif