I HUGE Thank you to MizElz

devilinajar

Visit site
I really need to say a huge thank you to MizElz for doing this amazing drawing for me. It arrived in the post today, and it is better than i had hoped for. I really hope she does'nt mind me showing it to you all!!!
wink.gif
I just need to decide were im going to it!! Once again thank you so much!!!
CallaLillies.jpg

Erehwemos

Visit site
Awwww hun you're very welcome, it was no trouble at all!!! I think it ended up bigger than you'd asked for though
blush.gif
But seriously, it didnt take me long! And I think I have got the bug for drawing again - so I have to thank you!
grin.gif

Erehwemos

Visit site
Thank you both
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

TBH I've never really rated myself that much
confused.gif
I did GCSE Art, but spent pretty much the whole two years being told that my ideas were useless and that there was no point in doing landscapes/animals/humans in 'lifelike' form - apparently the only 'good' art is modern art, according to my old teacher
smirk.gif
I didnt listen to her and carried on doing things my own way - I made a flyer with some examples of my work (pencil sketches are my forte - this week marks my first venture into the world of coloured pencil!) I never managed to get any commissions though - not ones I was paid for, anyway
wink.gif
My family and several friends all have numerous drawings of their animals that I've done for them over the years though
grin.gif

Erehwemos

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well this is the first one you will be paid for then. The cheque will be posted out today!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I shall frame it - as I doubt I will ever get any more!
blush.gif
grin.gif
LOL
grin.gif

Honestly, it was a pleasure to do
smile.gif

Erehwemos

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh it is beautiful!!

She is so talented; I loved the pic she did for her OH's gran too.

I may have to send a request in to her when her dissertation has finished!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

fine_and_dandy what sort of thing are you looking for? If I have some vague ideas I can have a play around next time I feel creative - drawing is good 'down time'
wink.gif