I just got this wonderful fridge magnet....

Shady

Visit site
My mum just sent me this Weim fridge magnet and i LOVE it . I'm sure many of you have funny little things like this but I was always a cat person for years and nobody sends me doggy stuff. It has a tiny picture of a Weim and says this.,,

If I like it, It's mine.
If it's in my mouth, it's mine
If I had it a little while ago, it's mine
If I can take it from you, it's mine
If it is mine it must never be yours
If it just looks like mine, it's mine
If i saw it first, it's mine
If you are playing with something else and put it down, it's mine.
If I am chewing something up, all of the pieces are mine.
If it used to be yours, get over it
If it's broken, it's yours

It's really made me smile and i have put it proudly on my fridge next to my cat one, they are the only ones there as i don't really ' do' fridge magnets.
:):) XX

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I don't have any fridge magnets with text on, but I have some cat, dog, and ladybug magnets, to only mention some of my many types of magnets. Must admit that occasionally I have so many papers, and messages, attached by various magnets to my fridge, that you can barely see the door beneath them.

Shady

Visit site
I have the ‘Milo and Mimi fridge magnets, they ‘get’ greyhounds (and many other breeds) so fabulously 😊
That's why i love it so much, whoever wrote it MUST have had a Weim!!

FL .,My mum had to get a bigger fridge just to keep up with her magnets, she's a bit barmy like me and if you move any of them she spots it straight away and starts squawking , there is an order to them apparently, some sort of organised chaos.I don't delve too deeply as clearly I am heading the same way judging by my sock drawer:D