I just need a bit of good luck

Halfpass

Visit site
I have been trying to sell my horse as you all know, and with the problems i've had with time wasters and vetting etc I decided to just ease off on the urgency to sell him, do a bit of light competing over the winter then sell in the spring. Have had a litle more interets in the ads that i put in a few weeks ago so will not rule them out just yet. Problem now is that I have a back problem have had it for last 10 weeks and have just been signed off work indefinatly. The docs think I haven't been riding but obviously temptation and the need to ride him for potential purchasers got the better of me and i have not rested on the riding front, with this new sign off from work I feel that I really need to give my back time to heal so therefore no riding. Now would be a good time to find a buyer but I don't think its looking good. What do I do? Drop the price and make sure its a good home, keep him as he is advertised but let people know he is not being ridden or find someone to loan him for next few months with the view of trying to sell him again when (if ever) i'm back to full health. I just can not believe my bad luck there just always seems to be something in my life that does not go to plan. Is anyone looking for a 17hh for share / loan?
confused.gif

vic07

Visit site
Is doctor your gp? Can you get a second opinion? I had a fantastic consultant who only does backs when I broke mine. Would any physio etc.... help?

Dropping the price might cause more problems as people might say why? And then be disbelieving and think he has problems. Can anyone else keep him ticking along for you and you can say to potential puchases that you cannot ride due to back problem.

Good luck with whatever you decide. I know how you feel. xxxxxxx