I know you hate these but another "how much"?!

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
just because im interested for when i get round to selling my gelding.

14.2hh conn x ID 5 year old grey gelding. totally bombproof, does all PC activities, BSJA winnings, qual. 2nd round BN. hunted. jumped 3"6ft courses, always clear x-country. Novice challenge team, 14.2hh area sj team, loved by everyone, loves fuss and attention. would either make a great childs pony to have fun on or a competitive pony to do BE courses 3"6ft+. has scope to burn! good to hack, shoe, clip- you name it he will do it
grin.gif

pics of him are in my sig. any price suggestions will be greatly recieved- thank you
laugh.gif

Claireg9

Visit site
£6000!!
If you'll take £600 ill buy him, he looks just like mare and they could go in a trap together as well as do all that!
lol
Me thinks its a no though!!!

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
he he! dont know what he would do in a trap, knowing him though he would take it all in his stride!

thanks for the help- keep them coming
laugh.gif

lizstuguinness

Visit site
6,000 ok for a horse but i'd say around the 4,000 mark - max.
try the pony club or if if you want him to go to sj home, advertise in the bsja show listings mag. it was about £35 half page colour ad. only comes out quarterly but does go direct to the memebers. poss better than HH as you tend to get idiots who cant ride but have far to much money.

some shows will also anounce that the ponies for sale alongside the normal name/rider. namely gracelands and solihull.

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
live 10 mins away from gracelands, everyone knows him there so would be able to sell him pretty easily if i put an add in the canteen or something
laugh.gif
thanks for the help
smile.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
Take him round a pre-novice BE course, and your talking 7-10, no problems! Your in england?Advertise him sooner rather than later as although prices are high, the market is slow. As he's five, you should get a good price and if you could get him round a novice BE course (in a competition) name your price!

Bossanova

Visit site
event him and sell him as an FEI potential pony- you'll get silly money if you can prove he jumps double clears round PN tracks

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
thanks, will deffinatly look into that!
grin.gif
i have taken him round a pony club course at Upper Sapey which is also a pre- novice course and he flew round it; do you think it is worth registering him with the BE or just do an event or two on a ticket?

Bossanova

Visit site
Do some on a ticket- if you want to sell him this year, do it asap and sell him in the autumn as you pick up the market of mothers looking for ponies so that the kid can get used to it and train over the winter then get accredited and do spring trials

Skhosu

Visit site
Yup, do it on a ticket, make sure you get your dressage tests. We;ve just sold a pony who did PN events for silly money, but he was worth every penny because he is so genuine and honest and will take anyone to the top, so far he's been out winning and getting placed already in the three weeks the've had him!
Also, why are you selling him? Will he vet sound?