I lost my beautiful girl last night

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I am in bits, it was all so sudden. My beautiful girl developed colic last night and I had to have her pts at 8.45pm. I cannot believe I will never see my beautiful girl ever again, she was my world for the last 19years.
She had never had colic before, laminitis was her weakness. Thank you to all you guys over the years for your support and advice with my darling girl, I just do not know what I will do
RIP my darling, I will never forget you xx

Achinghips

Visit site
So sorry, what an awful shock! You must be hurting so much

When you're ready, can we see some lovely pics of her please and can you tell us all about her?

emmaln

Visit site
So so sorry, what a lucky girl she was to have had you in her life for 19 years. My thoughts are with you, rip beautiful girly xx

quirky

Visit site
So sorry to hear this :(.
It must be an awful shock, 19 yrs is a long time to have had her in your life.

It does get easier with time but the pain never really goes away :(.

merrymeasure

www.winningpost-art.co.uk
So very, very sorry. My heart goes out to you. I know exactly what you're feeling as I lost my old lad four and a half months ago to colic. Its such a shock. Bless you, I know nothing at the moment can make it feel better, but try to remember the good times. She'll always be with you, wherever you go and whatever you do xxxx
RIP beautiful girl, run free from pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Silmarillion

Visit site
There seems to be a lot of people losing horses and pets at the moment :( I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my mare to colic on Sept 5th, so I know what you're going through. It's tough. I cried for about a month. Stock up on the tissues and remember all the good times.

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Sorry for your loss. I can honestly say that I know exactly how you are feeling this morning as I am feeling the same. The only time I stopped crying was when i got a couple of hours sleep. Let's hope they meet at Rainbow Bridge. My Rebel was a sucker for the ladies! xx