I LOVE ebay!

MillionDollar

Visit site
Just got another fantastic bargain of ebay- a brand new Cliff Barnsby bridle, full size, brown complete with reins. I've already got one for one of my horses but needed another one, so knew thta it was an excellent bridle. They retail for about £100, i got it for £46! Bargain!
grin.gif

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
In my first ever attempt to buy from ebay I got a brand new (complete with tickets/labels) Albion Dressage Saddle. Price ticket when it arrived £899 - purchase price £600!!! And it was bought from a saddler not a private seller. One very chuffed bunny here, only need a horse to get all four legs working again and get fit!

Peanot

Visit site
HEY!!! You are talking to an Ebay Junkie here.
blush.gif

I have got over 400 transactions with 100% feedback. I have bought loads of Ebay saving a fortune, or as hubby says, spending a fortune. I have sold a few things but mainly bought. Lots of horsey bargains. Only got ripped off once though, a sheepskin numnah, £64. Never received it and Ebay were useless.
But yes, there are lots of bargains, you just have to know what to look for.
grin.gif
wink.gif

Salcey

Visit site
Ebay is great, and at the moment it is a fantastic place for some real bargains. Lots has beeng on in the selling community as ebays has upped its fees considerably so many shops are clearing stock and/or shutting down. We used to use it for clearing out stock that had been hanging around, now we just use it for selling our popular lines that we know will sell well. Grab the bargains whilst you can as in the long term prices may rise.