Pictures I LOVE MY PONIES ?

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
I'm going through a really tough time right now. My dad in the UK is dying from cancer, and there are no flights over from France till April. We may drive over, but don't know when lockdown in France will end ? But through it all, I have Shyboy, 14, and my rescue shettie Pepsi, 31 to keep me sane and laughing. True happiness just being around them ?

Attachments

• IMG_20190910_221724.jpg
    IMG_20190910_221724.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 55

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
So many cruelties in this damned virus. Take care of yourself as well as your ponies SM.

Ceriann

Visit site
So sorry - this pandemic is so tough on families and very cruel in your situation. Glad you get some comfort from the ponies- they are gorgeous.

Baywonder

Visit site
I'm sorry to hear about your dad @Shysmum. I truly hope you are able to see him soon.

Lovely photo - they are two gorgeous ponies! Isn't it funny how horses have the power to help us through the rubbish things life throws at us.........

Tarragon

Visit site
I love you photo. Those two will get anyone through a bad time. So sorry to hear about your Dad, nothing has been easy this year.

IrishMilo

Visit site
I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. I have no idea where in France you are, but I recently (a few weeks ago) managed to get from Toulouse to Heathrow - I've just had a look and flights are still going.