I love my pony

dawnpetenathshir

Visit site
My husband's cousin and his family came to visit yesterday, he hasn't seen him in about 40 years! Anyway both his wife and daughter are horsey so I took them to see Pete. They both had a ride on him and he was such a good boy think he's got some new fans. Joanna the daughter even took him over my tiny jumps
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

dawnpetenathshir

Visit site
Yes that's him. He's a little star, I've had him four years and it's only because of him that I'm still riding. I had a highland pony before who destroyed the small amount of confidence I had, the final straw was when he attacked my son. When I got Pete I was a bag of nerves and just catching him and leading him in was an ordeal for me - too many times the highland had charged into me knocking me over I guess. Anyway I have just started to jump now which is a bit of an achievement for me even though they are really tiny
grin.gif

cokelly

Visit site
He is so cute XD

I used to sit on ANYTHING and ride em over jumps etc

Then I got a loan pony about 4yrs ago and he TOTALLY ripped my confidence away from me!! Then I found my little star Buster- and I'm almost at the point of sitting on anything again XD

Keep going with your cutie-- XD