I love my trimmer because.....

claribella

Visit site
1) I phoned him last night and even though my girl wasnt in a huge rush, he managed to fit me in today because he was in the area

2) he is cheaper than a farrier

3) he is sooooooo gentle and caring with my girl. He doesn't at all treat her like 'another horse' but instead really respects her for her.

4) he took one look at her feet today and said he was sure that her saddle isn't fitting her right because of the way her feet were wearing. He proceeded to put his hand right on the part of her back which he thought was playing her up and lo and behold there was a knot right where the back of the saddle sits.

5) he isn't at all a money grabbing and said that she is a great self trimmer so give him a call in about six months to a year as long as we continue the road work we do or in between if we have any problems.

He really is such an honest and genuine guy who really just spends the time talking with you and talking you through what he is dong encouraging you to learn it for yourself.

Regarding the saddle issue I was over the last month flitting between getting the saddler out and selling my original saddle and going treeless. So after having a lovely chat with him I've decided to go treeless.

Honestly just feels so refreshing speaking to someone in the horsey world that really cares and isn't at all pushy in any way. What a lovely guy! If you live in the south west and need a trimmer then please pm me and I will give you his number because I don't know if I said but he's so niceeeeeee lol!

Oberon

Visit site
Aw that's nice - if you are happy with the service, tell us him name. It's good to know where the decent trimmers are :)

claribella

Visit site
Ah wow really? Yeah he has such a lovely way about him. He treats my girl as if she's his own it's so nice to see. Definately a top guy and trimmer. I lov hat he was once a farrier but decided that barefoot was the way forward.