I love

M_G

Visit site
This forum, from what started as someone preeching about how we should all buy the Franch meat horses to you all clubbing together and outing the shisters

It all makes me smile that there are so many people who truly care and can do something to make a difference.

You guys are the best thank you

Mary xx

BankEndRescue

www.bankendequinerescue.com
thanks...it's good to have even more support
smile.gif

JM07

Visit site
i know i'm gobby, but when it comes to Shisters making money from misery...then i'm afraid my Soapbox becomes rather tall.
i am also well aware, from pm's ive received, that what i do, and what my outlook is, i'm not everyones cup of tea...

my reply to that would be...come and see me/my yard/my ponies.....

there is the answer.

End Of.

Bossdog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
This forum, from what started as someone preeching about how we should all buy the Franch meat horses to you all clubbing together and outing the shisters

It all makes me smile that there are so many people who truly care and can do something to make a difference.

You guys are the best thank you

Mary xx

[/ QUOTE ]

Just had to ditto the above, there are some very determined, switched on folk on here, I'm thinking you should all form some sort of common sense based National Equine Committee (responsible for education, rescues, breeding British horses etc)... the horse world needs a group of people like this to take charge... sod it, lets take it to europe!!

M_G

Visit site
JM I have the upmost respect for you & what you do, You make a REAL difference to the ponys lives whether its them making a good riding horse or going over the rainbow bridge, they never know suffering when they are with you.

I only wish I had half your knowlege and ability then perhaps I could make a difference too

JM07

Visit site
if you are EVER this way...or are relocating M.....you are most welcome at my yard and my home

xxxxx

JM07

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, get a room, FFS.
grin.gif
tongue.gif

S
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

pointless, shils......

been there, done it.......
wink.gif

tania01

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i know i'm gobby, but when it comes to Shisters making money from misery...then i'm afraid my Soapbox becomes rather tall.
i am also well aware, from pm's ive received, that what i do, and what my outlook is, i'm not everyones cup of tea...

my reply to that would be...come and see me/my yard/my ponies.....

there is the answer.

End Of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gobby? No your not your just honest.
smile.gif

You may not be everyones cup of tea but some people dont like it when the truth is told and facts

M_G

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LMAO...no more details please!!

Oh and MG....thanks...you know why
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL JM that was supposed to be a secret

BER no thanks needed xx