I MIGHT HAVE HORSES AGAIN

GTs

Visit site
Nope - watch out for Barbaro's brother - he will be in training with Michael in March/April.

seabiscuit

Visit site
Gosh, is he 18 months old already? Has he been named?

So let me guess-its not racehorses, nor polo ponies, so this must mean that- youv'e taken up donkey riding!!

GTs

Visit site
Donkeys are cool - but no. He is actually 2, he does have a young brother who is a yearling now.

And no they don't have a rocker.

So I will tell you what is happening. On Thursday I am meeting a lady who would like me (and my gf) to look after her 4 horses, 2 sheep and 2 geese. In return we will get to live in the guest house free of charge. She lives on a 22 acre farm, in an incredibly swanky part of town, about twenty minutes from downtown boston. She has no problems with us getting a horse and it staying there no charge too - not sure we will get our own quite yet.

I love the countryside, miss being around horses, and our dog will have a great time on such a large amount of land.

seabiscuit

Visit site
That sounds fabolous! Like a dream come true! Wow, how awesome,I hope that it works out for you both.

Re; Barbaro's brother,I will keep an eye out for him!

mrgoop

Visit site
I'm sure if you fell in a bucket of sh1t, you'd come out smelling of roses, lol
tongue.gif

Hope it goes well for you, sounds like a great oppertunity. And i bet my bottom dollar, you end up with 1 or even 2 of your own