i must be mad

maggiehorse

Visit site
am off in a min to take our 18 yr old ex event mare to do an in hand local show , she has hardly been out of the field in 4 years except to go to stud , shes now bathed paited and standing in her stable quivering with excitement and i have a bad back , so trotting up the mad woman will be fun!!!!!

j1ffy

Visit site
am off in a min to take our 18 yr old ex event mare to do an in hand local show , she has hardly been out of the field in 4 years except to go to stud , shes now bathed paited and standing in her stable quivering with excitement and i have a bad back , so trotting up the mad woman will be fun!!!!!

Hehe - sounds good to me!! Best of luck.

maggiehorse

Visit site
she was a nutter!!!!!!! refused to stay at lorry without her son , broke off twice and caused chaos galloping around looking for him , ponced and whinnied the whole time she was in the ring , if anyone suggests i take her with him again , please shoot me!!!!!
ps she won the veteran , the grass kept and took the in hand championship lololol

humblepie

Visit site
Really well done. Sounds like the start of a summer adventure. Once took my two (not current two but older horse and one current one if that makes sense) to a show together and they spent the whole time neighing, looking at each other, but did come home with a lot of rosettes. That was the only time we took the two.....