I need my mare sold by next weekend........ HELP

show_jumper

Visit site
hi everyone.....

i have a really sweet mare for sale - who has to go by next weekend because her stable has been booked up by a new livery client!!! shes really sweet - a little underweight - but a genuine sweet girl in all ways- and advertised at £3500 (which has now changed to any sensible offer as she has to go!)... but still she hasn't sold!!!!
any ideas?? shes a wonderful girl but im getting desperate now - does anyone know where i might be able to get a quick sale on her?? my problem is i didnt really want her to go to a dealer but a loving home as shes such a sweetie.......

thanks

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Can't she live out, till you find a buyer??? What is she and where have you tried advertising??? It may be easier to find a loan with view to buy as otherwise potential buyers won't have time to try her and get vetted etc...

conny

Visit site
personally i wouldnt want to sell my horse so quickly as i would want to make sure she was going to the right home,you might attract the wrong type of people if you sell her to anyone who will offer the right money. do you not know someone who has a field that she could be turned away for a while or maybe loan to a friend?

RLF

Visit site
well since this has turned into an advert, give us a few more details as someone always know someone who's looking!

polyphonic

Visit site
Is there not one livery yard near you? How about the stable the groom left when she left your employment- grass livery? Loan? And why is she turffing you off to bring on someone else if your a good client with 11 horses? I take it that is where they are all kept. The desperation of trying to get shot of this lovely mare will put people off terribly

RLF

Visit site
Flint, did you just send me a pm ???? I thought i had one in my box and then when i went to open it - it wasn't there, or am I just imagining it
confused.gif

show_jumper

Visit site
sorry- wow lots of questions....

im not being turfed out its my yard - but i need the stable for a new client who's moving in.... all others are full!

shes a 7yr 16h TB - those that asked -....