I NEED YOUR HELP

GTs

Visit site
So we have Nugget:

Nug1.jpg

Nice looking horse, pulls a cart nicely. But he has a special job in a couple weeks - we got a call from the North Pole today and Santa has recruited our lovely Nugget to help him deliver presents to the sick children at one of the large hospitals here in Boston. Now Nugget will be fine with the kids stroking his nose, the ambulance pulling in and out (even with sirens), pulling an enormous load of toys (he wants it to be a record load), but he is worried they will notice he does not look like:

481.jpg

So we need all your help to help Nugget look like Rudolf!!!!

MiffyH

Visit site
You could pop a santa hat on his head so no one could see his lack of antlers, or buy him an antler head band and attach it to his bridle... he seems relaxed enough to let you do that, and some horse face paint (red of course) on his nose, et voila nugget aka one very large rudolf!

He is beautiful btw and well done for helping out those poorly children.

NUGGET YOU ARE A STAR!!!

MiffyH

Visit site
As a second thought get an old box and some scissors and cut out your own antlers, decorate them with glittler afix to bridle and off you go!

Boy I should have been a blue peter presenter!

Theresa_F

Visit site
I love him - what a lovely boy - just my sort.

Get him some antlers and a hat - add some sleigh bells to his harness with some tinsel.

We used to do a Christmas pub crawl on the horses - Breeze was great and always got me home and stood stock still whilst I slid off in a heap and then took herself to her stable whilst I tried to get up.

I remember the first time Miss Delia wore them - she was not impressed as she was a blue blood TB bred by the Aga Khan and shouldn't be reduced to being dressed up like a bloody bambi.

GTs

Visit site
We do have antlers but they are small ones - and what do we use to make his nose red??

He is lovely though!