I need....

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
An extra full size martingale!
Got my big horse in yesterday (17.2hh) and rode him today. The full size breastplate I used on him last year is now too small, and its fully elasticated across the shoulder.
Have looked at all the main sites and cant find anywhere that does an 'extra full', plus all the ones I have found have been £50 plus. Sure I brought the other one for about £20.
If anyone knows where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated, a running martingale attachment is handy but not a necessity.

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Problem is I specifically need a breastplate. If he wears a breastgirth the pads slip back (saddle stays put) and rub his withers. A breastplate is the only thing ive found to overcome this (along with poncy Nuumed pad that bankrupted me).

BBs

Visit site
I have a full size one but I think it might be too small by the sounds of it
frown.gif

filly190

Visit site
Everything that I tried rubbed, luckily my saddle's ok. My mare is'nt that big, 17hh T.B but she is long.

I think having something made to measure is the best way forward, the expensive is'nt a nice thought.

sevenoceans

Visit site
When i got my boy he was a size bigger than my old mare, couldn't afford to buy everything so i went to local saddler who made 2 extenders one for each side.... cost me about £12.... let me look for pics of it....

wench

Visit site
Try cotswold sport either on ebay or the internet (dont know the website). I bought a full size hunting breast plate from them with clip on running martingale for about £20 (inc p and p) about 8 months ago. Its lasted really well (used most times i ride), and the bonus is that my horse is a 16.3 tb x (not exceptionally wide, but more so than a normal tb), and I have had to shorten everything on it.... i reckon one of those would fit your horse a treat.