I never have done this but a how much question - sorry guys!!

miamibear

Visit site
Just wanted to know how much you guys would pay fro my boy!!

Hes 8yo, ID x TB 16.2hh but unknown breeding. Quiet as a lamb, brilliant in the heaviest traffic, hacks alone or in company, never strong or silly, hacks in fields in company and never gets strong.

Travels like an angel, quiet at competitions, goes nicely in the school, 64% in his first dressage comp. (hope to do more this year!) Can jump (but im not interested!) Will make a fab hunter - trying this out on Boxing Day!!

Good to do in all ways!

A real confidence giver!

Simply Red

100_0308.jpg

This is for interest purposes only - he is not for sale!! LOL
grin.gif
grin.gif

happyhack

Visit site
I would expect to pay around £4000+ for him. expect lots of offers as you leave arenas if you are getting scores like that first time out!!!
out of interest, how much did you get him for?

S_N

Visit site
Ooooo have you named him Simply Red? I liked that one
cool.gif

Difficult to price him really - the fact that he is so safe makes him a highly desirable beastie!! Plus his excellent dressage (helps having you on board I should think) - hmmmmmm about £4-5.5K...

Happytohack

Visit site
What a lovely horse, just the sort that everyone wants - a confidence giver with looks and a really kind eye. £4,000 at least. Bet he'll love hunting! Lucky you - no wonder you are thrilled with him.

AtiraApps

Visit site
smile.gif
And l will 2nd it.......he indeed IS a superstar !!!!!!! (He is kept at my livery yard!)
BUT folks.....what Mel doesnt put- is that she is 100% committed to him-does EVERYTHING 100% and cuts NO corners !!!!!! She is a better rider than she thinks......and is a pleasure to have at our yard (although sometimes she,s a BIT OTT !!!!!!!
grin.gif
) BUT we all love her!
Heres to many many happy hacking-riding-hunting & competing days Mel- just wish Dez would take a leaf out of Red,s book!
wink.gif

miamibear

Visit site
Ahhhh thanks hun, this is the first time we have bumped in to eachother on here!!

Thanks for the compliments!!

When we going out for that hack then?!!!! I WILL WIN AND I WONT GIVE UP TRYING PMSL!!
grin.gif