I now own an extra saddle!!

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
Lady at yard yesterday was wandering around holding an Albion selecta and on enquiry she was trying it but it didn't fit her lad. I was like hmmm how much and when she said £200 i thought I had to try it (i LOVE albions!)

Anyway today tried it on fleur and its a pretty darn good fit but with a reflock should be 'prefect' jumped her and seemed great. Stuck it on the immensely fat Dan as well and fingers crossed once he has drugs (next week) and comes back into work and loses his 'love handles' it looks like it could potentially fit him rather well as well.

Have handed over a cheque as well at that price I don't think I could really have gone wrong, horse seems happy, fit seems very good and its sooooo comfortable!

Only real downside is i'm waving goodbye to the remains of my savings
blush.gif

Katie

_daisy_

Visit site
what a bargain - lucky you. Wish i could drop on an Albion for that price. Never mind the savings, if you ever need to sell it youll get more than £200 for it.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
yu'll just have to have a huge clearout and sell your old saddle and bits to make some more savings!!
I wish i could get an albion for that price!

tigers_eye

Visit site
Jammy cow! Did you see I got a new one too! Hope your two, well Fleur at least, buck up their ideas as much as W has with his
wink.gif
. Rode him tonight in it and have decided to do my dressage in it at Smith's Lawn on Tues as he has so much more power in it. Don't think I'll quite have taught him how to deal with all this new turbo effect, but very happy with it. Good luck with it and her! Oh and Dan and wonder drug of course.

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
i saw but yours a stubben and well although they ok i always found them a bit hard. Dan had one when he was younger and by god did it give me a sore arse :lol:

Having a jumping lesson tomorrow and think will stick it on with fluffy numnah to take into account that it needs reflocking.