I remembered!!

dieseldog

Visit site
If you are thinking of doing BSJA properly get your 4 BN DCs especially if Winston might be on the transfer list. All DC end up on his print out, even if he doesn't get placed and it would make him look good. The second Round BN ends up about 1.25 so it isn't small once you get past the preliminarys

BBs

Visit site
YAY!!

Right I will speak to Sarah and get her to bring Ginger Assain too and we can have our eventers corner
grin.gif

I must re-stick my yellow tag on! dont let me forget lol

Patchwork

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Addington run clear rounds on a wednesday night from 85cm to 1m so we're going for the 95cm and 1m class tomorrow and i can just keep going round

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I had forgotten they do the CR on wednesday evenings.
Do you know if the courses are up to BSJA standard (wide oxers etc) or more like un-aff?

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to a couple last year for the 90cm-1m classes and thought that technically they were about BN standard but didn't ride as big as an affiliated course at the equivalent height. Really well organised evenings 'though and in the later classes there was virtually no waiting around at all.

smile.gif

tigers_eye

Visit site
Do I not count as an eventer anymore? *sniffs and sits forlornly down in a corner*.

I am feeling very enthusiastic about this all now and if I can convince the other Vicky who was there with me that I ought to ride hers round then I will be there again Thurs (as then half the diesel gets paid for me). And off to Patchetts Monday too. Want to go hammer and tongs at the BSJA until L has his DCs in BN and Disco. Sure you don't want to buy him BBs
tongue.gif
?

BBs

Visit site
Thanks for the offer my sweet, but I wont be able to afford him, once youve put all the work in!

He did like his auntie vix tho! did you catch us having a snog when you returned from your course walk
wink.gif
grin.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
See, you want to carry on eventing really, imagine doing that every week!!!

I'm going out BSJAing asap but really its just a temporary adrenaline buzz to tide me over till March....

tigers_eye

Visit site
He's a slut - he will snog anyone! Though obviously was demonstrating exceptional taste at that particular moment! Did you mean you are going to Addington this Thursday? I got a bit confused with the thread above.....

BBs

Visit site
No going to do CR tomorrow night! after work.

However the chance of seeing a future new ponio is far more important!

Did I say winston is on the transfer list......

Iestyn

Visit site
How strange to have a water tray in a Discovery?!!! I was under the impression that you don't come across these until at least NC, if not FoxH!

Anyhow, well done - I think stage fright is our biggest problem as well!!!
laugh.gif

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We often have water trays in our area, even in BN!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...but you compete in Area 17.....there HARD there lol!

dieseldog

Visit site
We must be hard in Area 48/42 as well because we also get water trays at BN/Dis. They are compulsory at NC.

West Wilts have a lovely inflatable one, which is only ever half inflated and very scary

BBs

Visit site
It certainly did that Susan! OMG amazing how many horses stopped at the water tray!

I have ridden a couple of unaffiliated 1m classes at Addington and they always stick the water tray in then also.

I have a water tray coming in the next few weeks so we will practise lol

Im now not going clear rounding this evening - thats been postponed until next wednesday as Im off to see about a new horse
smile.gif