I rode my pony today!!

tankgirl1

Visit site
I'm so happy!

I have sat on Dolly a grand total of 2 times this year. Illness both physical and mental have meant that I have almost stopped riding.

Today for reasons unknown I was determined - at 6.30am this morning I made a deal with myself - If my jods still fit then I am bloody riding! Well they still fit, so we had a lovely 20 minute solo hack/mooch out <3

She was a bit sticky at a couple of points, but I just sat there and talked to her until she walked on, and to be fair you can't blame her when she hasn't been ridden out on a solo hack for over a year, and only been out twice for 5 mins at a time sine January. The girl did me proud though, and despite all my worries about my weight gain she didn't sweat a drop, and we had a brilliant morning together!

To anyone worrying about getting back on and doing it, if I can, then anyone can!

Mega

Visit site
Well done. It’s the perfect tonic and helps lift my mood to get out with my girl, even if it’s just a cuddle in the field. Keep going. X

tankgirl1

Visit site
Well done. It’s the perfect tonic and helps lift my mood to get out with my girl, even if it’s just a cuddle in the field. Keep going. X

Thankyou! I was almost in tears, I couldn't believe I was actually out with my girl again - I have been buzzing all day! xx