I saw this and thought of you...

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
That's fab! :)

I needed a sign similar to this when my rose grey filly was young, it would have read something like this...

WARNING
This horse is very young and lies down alot. Stop telling us that she is dead and has gone a funny colour.

Berpisc

Visit site
:D:D:D:D
Reminds me of one of the wagon drivers at the quarry yers ago. Stopped to tell my boss that one of his cows must have died because he could see one lying down and all the others gathered closely round it, having a wake as it were. It was in the summer and they were batting flies off each other.

fallenangel123

Visit site
Hilarious!!

I had the RSPCA out to me once as my two year old mini had been laying dead in the field for over a week apparently. He used to have an afternoon nap under the tree every day obviously at the same time someone walked their dog past!

LauraBR

Visit site
That IS funny fallenangel! :D

On the plus side though it's good that there are people out there that care enough to make a call if they are worried... better a fed up owner of a healthy horse than a genuine welfare case ignored eh :)

It doesn't let me scroll ellis9905? :confused:

ellis9905

Visit site
go all the way to the bottom of the page and the picture in the bottom right titled " i didnt actually need a reciept thanks"