I shouldnt be allowed clippers!

Leo Walker

Visit site
Bobbies holiday is over so it was in today and clippers out. A full wheelbarrow of soft , fluffy and absolutely filthy hair came off. I was feeling really smug as I whipped all her body and took big swipes off her legs in less than an hour. Then I went to get the trimmers to do round her face and finish her legs, except I had forgotten to bring the trimmers. So poor Bobs is now supporting hairy leg warmers and her own little ear bonnet of hair and filth! I must remember to take the trimmers with me tomorrow

72599601_10156878214743667_7540617714436407296_n.jpg

Leo Walker

Visit site
Why not finish her off with the clippers? Used to do hunter clips on thoroughbreds with full face and ears off{legs left on] :confused:

Shes not keen on her ears being done. We've done lots of work on it, but swooping in with heavy duty clippers on her ears would put us back to square one. I'm not keen on using the big clippers on faces either way though.

Leo Walker

Visit site
Lord, lord, that’s a heck of a look! You clipped her dirty? Did that not immediately blunt your blades?

It was either a full body bath and wait for her to dry or just clip. I did the same last year as well. She grows really long but very fine silky hair so I just clip under the filth and it doesnt seem to bother her or the blades.