I think I've found my brave pants...

Bright_Spark

Visit site
We moved to a new yard before Christmas and I can safely say it's been the best thing I've ever done.

Did have the issue of Amber not loading, but had help walking her to the new yard (apart from a tiny spook at the police car flying past with sirens on, she was an absolute poppet), and "loading boot camp" is starting soon ;):D

Amber however, has decided that she loves the stable, and after a bit of initial separation anxiety, I can do everything with them individually without hysterics.

I've ridden Matti everyday this week, including our first hack together, with 5 other horses- he was a dude. We had a hack yesterday with two others and managed a canter, the only word to describe it would be awesome.

I've been lunging and in hand hacking Amber and Blossom too. Today I rode Amber in the school, she was amazing (I think they could see my grin from the space station). Then to top it all off, I put the saddle on Blossom which resulted in no reaction whatsoever. If that wasn't enough, I decided to hop on her bareback for the short walk to the field.

So my cheeks hurt from grinning, I could really do with getting a seat saver and am not looking forward to going back to work next week (want to do this all the time now), but am so bloody happy right now :D

Totally pointless post, but I will be adding photos when they've uploaded.

Mulled wine and Cadbury's chocolate fingers on offer :)