I think my pony is having an affair with the vet...

unbalanced

Visit site
We had the vet out AGAIN today, for the "I've lost count"th time this year. Pony said she was in so much terrible pain her leg was about to fall off when she had to trot, although she can walk on it fine. Trotting she looks like she is going to fall over.
She has a digital pulse and is a bit warm about the pastern so the vet is thinking abscess although she stood quietly and did her patient stoic "I must bear this with fortitude face" when he did the hoof testers. He also had to scrape off lots of the sole I have spent most of this year growing :(. So he isn't certain it's an abscess or if it is where it is, certainly not prepared to go digging. So we are polticing on the hope that it is, anything else it could be would be worse, and he will be back on Wednesday if this doesn't work. Meanwhile pony is eating lots of danilon and standing in her stable looking very sad and sore.
I will take her out for a roll in the school tomorrow to cheer her up. Please can we have some of these healing vibes for a sound pony back out in the field - box rest will do her arthritis NO GOOD AT ALL!!!