I think this is a gobsmacked mini rant

SSM

Visit site
As many of you may know I am moving yards this weekend -YAY flood lit menage!

Well this morning went up and the 'big' wheelbarrow was missing - never mind I used the little one - cut down on my barrow of poo picking in the field (I am the only one that does it!!) Suddenly thought I wonder if the owner has hidden it because I am leaving
tongue.gif
. Curiosity got the better of me - I peeked in the back of her trailer - she has loaded everything of hers up -rugs, lunge whips buckets etc (why when I have my own of everything???) . and the wheelbarrow. I was actually gobsmacked and upset that she thinks I would take anything that does not belong to me - Silly too as we all know the same people and the several I have told today are just as gobsmacked as me and have just smiled and shaken their heads!!

PS Why would I want dirty Areborne sale rugs when I have lovely clean Rambos????
crazy.gif

Sorry rant over - I don't like to be thought of as a thief...better get back to work!!

the watcher

Visit site
There might be another explaination..even if it is hard to work out what it is? In your case I would make a throwaway 'I see you must be on the move too' kind of comment just because I can't let something go without challenging it, but that is me!

I am sure your new place will be lovely and you can put it all behind you

TGM

Visit site
Whilst I understand why you feel it is a slur against you, unfortunately she may just be acting on experience. Sadly, a lot of people DO appropriate other people's items when they move yard, and if this has happened before then I suppose I can understand her taking precautions
frown.gif