I thought I would never have to write one of these posts.....

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
Goodbye Charlie, my beautiful little boy; you gave me the best 16 years ever and I could never thank you enough. I hope there is no more pain...........

photoshoppedbeach2.jpg

DSC00092-1.jpg

Photo0078.jpg

misst

Visit site
Very sad to read this. RIP Charlie you were a beautiful boy.
It does get better with time but I am so sorry for you. 16 years is a wonderful length of time and he was so obviously loved x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
I'm so sorry to read this Victoria - how heart breaking for you :(
There seems to be a lot of good horses being lost this year - it's so unfair isn't it! :(
Sending you a big (((HUG)))
Kate xx

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
Thank you, he was 20 and had a sudden unexpected laminitis attack, his size was against him and the damage was done. He was the best horse ever and I couldnt love him anymore than I did. He went quietly at home this afternoon, I spent all night with him last night and have cried myself dry.......now i am just numb

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Thank you, he was 20 and had a sudden unexpected laminitis attack, his size was against him and the damage was done. He was the best horse ever and I couldnt love him anymore than I did. He went quietly at home this afternoon, I spent all night with him last night and have cried myself dry.......now i am just numb

That feeling stays with you for a long time sadly :( I still cry over H - can't help it - it's the best remedy though - you must allow yourself to grieve :(
Kate x

f_s_

Visit site
So sorry, and a very sad day for you. RIP Charlie and a hug for you.

I'm sure he couldn't have wished for a better owner:)