I want a new bridle

Peter7917

Visit site
Puppy felt it appropriate to chew off the throat latch. May aswel buy a whole new bridle right? Recommendations on one without flash, nice soft leather, not expensive, £70 max.

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
Most off the peg bridles seem to come with flash attachments these days so I get mine from here www.risleysaddlery.co.uk they sell all parts of the bridle separately so you can get the correct size of everything (I have bridles with horse headpiece, cob cheek pieces, cob nose band and horse browband for example) and whatever nose band you want in whatever thickness you want too.

I have three bridles from then and all are great quality. Wouldn't bother with off the peg now ever :)

vam

Visit site
Have a look at Henry James, they sell parts so you could just get a replacement head piece but a whole bridle will be more than you want to spend, they do them without a flash or removable flash.
For a whole bridle Shires do a nice range, the Aviemore is nice leather and a good price, you can get plain cavessons as well.

The Trooper

Visit site
Cheap and cheerful? I'd say Top Horse UK, I have ridden Belle in one for over a year and have had no problems with it.

Recently bought Bonnie the exact bridle but in Havana to use as her 'Sunday bridle' and i'm equally impressed with the quality once oiled and cleaned.

They were between £27-£30 each on the Bay of E's.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I’m a big fan of Shires bridles. I’ve had two really lovely soft bridles and breastplates now and they last beautifully

dixie

Visit site
I’ve just bought a beautiful quality bridle from Henry James Saddlery. I bought just the headpiece, cheek pieces and noseband as my current browband was suitable to use. It was £80 but I did get it in the sale. I’m very pleased with it as I like the unusual design and it’s not bulky and weirdly feels lighter than a conventional bridle. It’s worth having a look.

spugs

Visit site
I’ve just bought a Henry James one as well, it was over your budget but it’s beautiful! Lovely quality and great service.