I want this one!

Balibee

Visit site
My friend and I usually end up sitting on the bench at the yard once the horses are all out and jobs done drinking tea and talking about our dream yards.

Our perfect yard

Lovely old fashioned farmhouse (at least 5 bedrooms) with lodge house on the grounds :D

Old fashioned brick built courtyard stable yard with clock tower. Hanging baskets and grounds beautifully maintained by our heads groundsman who we picture as a 60 something year old man :D whom we have named Jorjay :D He will lovingly tend our grass/plants etc like he would his grandchildren.
He will have a protege who is young/handsome and whom we have called Lysander ;) :D

Oooooh and Jorjay's lovely little round grey haired wife is called Anna and she will look after the house like it is her own and be our adopted Granny.
Lysander will bale our hay, do general jobs, be at our beck and call and of course Make our husbands jealous :D :D :D

Indoor/Outdoor schools/ horse walker/Solarium.

At least 50 acres for grazing/ XC course/ Quad/ 4x 4 track for husbands and children.

Big Oakley Supreme in the giant lorry barn :D

.......................... I could go on and on :D

Balibee

Visit site
Ahh that sounds like the life. And a never ending supply of G&T.....

Supplied on the arm of the gorgeous Lysander :D and as it is the perfect summer eveing in June, he will obviously be walking around the yard with his shirt off, with rippling, muscles and a six pack :eek: with his long dark curly hair................... :eek: I need to stop!
****throws glass of very cold water in face********** :D

nicnag

Visit site
I think I know of such a place currently on the market (Lysander not included!) that will be mine as soon as that winning euromillions ticket comes up next week. My Lysander can have a tractor AND a Porsche in that case!

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
I think I know of such a place currently on the market (Lysander not included!) that will be mine as soon as that winning euromillions ticket comes up next week. My Lysander can have a tractor AND a Porsche in that case!

It's alright for some. I'm left holding a box of Kleenex and sniffing (it is because I have a cold - again!!!).