I went out today in my POLITE hi viz...

unbalanced

Visit site
I was riding down a fairly busy road covered in polite hi-viz on a 14hh pony and passed a three car pile up. No one was hurt but the drivers, passengers and goodness knows who else were all standing by the side of it yelling at each other about whose fault it was. Then one of the women broke off the group and called over to me (I was trotting down the other side of the road approaching them) "It's ok, we have called the police and they're on their way so you don't have to stop".
Haha, it really works! My pony was of course a perfect saint throughout.

DougalJ

Visit site
So it does work but not nice seeing a three car pile up...:0( I was wearing mine back in the summer and rode past the local village hall where there was a kiddies party. All the children ran over shouting "Mummy look the police have arrived!!" I pushed him into trot and sped away! Great Hi-Viz and traffic does slow down.

winkles

Visit site
Haha that's brilliant!
I remember once having a checked yard shirt for getting mucky in which was not dissimilar to the old Tesco uniform, although I forgot that when I went to pick up some bits!
Never did tell this poor old man asking where the cereal was that I wasn't an employee, bless him :eek: