Ickworth park - pony club?

mrussell

Visit site
No - but its one of our fave's. I remember it when it was in the deer Park...weve only used Kings meadow once for training. They have done really well building that course. Are you competing? if so...enjoy!

Rachael_jack

Visit site
I sure am, i am doing the intermediate on my 14.2! I have heard it is a lovely course i have never been.
Also they have hired the maintenance kit from burghley to irrigate the ground etc which is very good as i was very worried about that.

Rachael

spooks

Visit site
im fence judging there on sunday. spoke to the secretary earlier and she said the going is good as they have been working on it. the course is looking good to apparently, it is a great place and the main reason my daughter joined that particular branch of PC ! where in suffolk are you and what branch? ill look out for you ! hoping i get to be at the water jump ,if its hot i can go for a paddle in between ponies lol. they also have a fountain in the water jump!

spooks

Visit site
ill be sat at some fence somewhere so if any of you are wandering around the course and see a green mondeo near a jump, come and say hello!

Rachael_jack

Visit site
Thats great news about the ground!

Im with south norfolk pc.

My dressage time is 11.54 sj 12.28 xc 13.00 im doing the intermediate.
My pony is very bright mahogany bay and i will be in green with a green silk with a navy pom pom on top for xc!

What is ur daughter like i will look out for her!

I will also look out for bee, it will be nice to meet u again!

Rachael

Thistle

Visit site
megotto, if you are at the water you will almost certainly meet us. It is my daughter Bees' 15th birthday tomorrow and all her friends and team mates and teaam managers have promised her a swim in the water jump! Hopefully they will wait until after her round!

spooks

Visit site
oh poor bee! i hope the weather is decent for her then if she gets dunked in the water jump!
will look out for both of you , thistle what are your daughters times? and what colour pony etc, i know they are wearing pink! will look out for both bee and rachael, good luck to you both, and dont forget to come and say hi if you get the chance
gail

Thistle

Visit site
Jumped DC no time faults to finish 5th in arena and 3rd as team. Only 7 DC's in total out of approx 80 competitors. If she had been any of the other 3 arens she would have been highly placed but for some reason most of the DC's were in arena A!

Suppose the team managers tend to put most experienced down on the form first when chosing the team.

Very very long day as had to wait nearly 4 hours for results.