I'd almost finished clipping Missy when............

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
..........The sodding clippers zonked out!!!
mad.gif

All I have left to do is a bit behind one of her elbows and clip off around her mane on one side and neaten it up but she looks silly now! I'm hoping they've just overheated and not broken.......Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif

Kat
xx

RunToEarth

Visit site
What type are they? I spent ages waiting for bekkas to "cool down" last week when I was clipping some at her yard when I realised they had a reset button
blush.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Lister neons. I couldn't touch the blades when they'd stopped they were so ruddy hot (sorry Missy, didn't realise
blush.gif
) so I'm hoping they did just over heat and they'll work later....I still have the ginger one to do *humph*

Kat
xx

eekmon

Visit site
I had Lister Stablemates that did that and as Rosie said they have a little button that pops out and need to be pushed back in
confused.gif
If you have already done that and they still don't work they could of died! Sent mine off to be serviced and some element bit was on it's last legs! But all fixed and now don't get hot at all
smile.gif
Good luck

Fiona

Visit site
This happened to me last year when I had half clipped our grey mare. She looked extremely stupid for the next day until I was able to borrow a pair and finish her off. Hope yours have just overheated rather than blown completely.

Fiona