ID or Irish Cob wanted

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
I have been looking but cant find what I am looking for:

ID
Full irish draught 16.2-16.3 grey or coloured smart looking chunky gelding, sensible but not dull

Irish Maxi Cob
15.3-16hh Grey or skewbald - Gelding smart looking like my beautiful charlie below in my sig (RIP)

Age 6-12

anyone know of anything?!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com

ID
Full irish draught 16.2-16.3 grey or coloured smart looking chunky gelding, sensible but not dull

Irish Maxi Cob
15.3-16hh Grey or skewbald - Gelding smart looking like my beautiful charlie below in my sig (RIP)

Age 6-12

Janet George on here has some lovely boys for sale. Well worth a look IMV. Also try Simsar.

joos66

Visit site
Hi, RideIrish had a gorgeous 16.2 ID coloured gelding for sale on their website a few days ago. Think it was called Briggs. Probably way too expensive, but a lovely horse, sigh....

lochpearl

Visit site
Hi, RideIrish had a gorgeous 16.2 ID coloured gelding for sale on their website a few days ago. Think it was called Briggs. Probably way too expensive, but a lovely horse, sigh....

Lol! It was Kent Horse Producers not Ride Irish - been living on both of their websites for the last week!!!

Cliqmo

Visit site

ID

Irish Maxi Cob

Age 6-12

Hiya, can I ask why you are after such a specific appearance? I have a 17hh dapple grey 5yr old Danish WB x ID if you get desperate :p :) ...he is DWB x Cob in his passport but as his Mum was 15.2hh (and by the size and appearance of his head) she was blatantly ID!! :D

Cliqmo

Visit site
Hiya, can I ask why you are after such a specific appearance? I have a 17hh dapple grey 5yr old Danish WB x ID if you get desperate :p :) ...he is DWB x Cob in his passport but as his Mum was 15.2hh (and by the size and appearance of his head) she was blatantly ID!! :D

ETA (because I can't find the bloomin' edit button!) I haven't actually made the decision to sell yet! My PM inbox has been flooded with enquiries, which is very kind, but I am still considering the options at the moment and don't want to arrange viewings etc at this stage.
I made the offer to VictoriaEDT as I know a bit of her history and because she is relatively local to me, so I can envisage him having a home there.

I promise I will advertise him via the normal routes if I come to the decision to sell :D

Storminateacup

2nd star on the right and straight on 'til morning
Visit site
There a few about at reasonable prices, I ve just picked up an ID/Cob in Ireland for under £1500 but he is unbroken, ugly gangly and a lot of growing still to come. I couldn't find any purebreds under £3000 Yet I manage to get a purebred ID 8 years ago from Jo McCarthy in Kent. You should be able to find him on the IDHS in the ads pages. He sometimes has some good `uns. Not sure if he is still breeding though.