ID stallions Agherlow and Lakeview pride

laa666

Visit site
Am going back to ID x TB horses for SJ and would like info on Agherlow and Lakeview pride
confused.gif

Simsar

Visit site
I might be wrong but I think Janet George has got a visiting mare that is by agherlow she might be able to give you some info.

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
I might be wrong but I think Janet George has got a visiting mare that is by agherlow she might be able to give you some info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite right!
grin.gif
One of my foundation mares (Little Macha) is a full sister to Agherlow. We call her Portia, and she's a stunning mare - now 20 - and I've had 7 foals from her in as many years. She has a fabulous temperament - and throws the same laidback temperament in all her foals. I believe Agherlow's temperament is just as good. Obviously we don't jump her - her first 3 foals were only lightly backed then became brood mares. The 4th foal - a colt - is now 3 and not yet backed but he has been loose schooled down a jumping lane and shows a hell of a jump and nice style!

lscott

Visit site
agherlow is a lovely stallion standing at drumhowan stud co.monaghan . a mare by him sold at cavan for 13000 euros in 2007 and foals by him are making over 4000 . i saw him at the stud he's very impressive . he's in his 20's now but standing this year 800 euros.