Ideal Grandee

L&M

Visit site
I have one for my connemara, and also have an Ideal event for my cob.

I think they do tend to suit natives or horses with a big shoulder.

Arniebear

Visit site
mine goes on my 16hh TB who has a biggish shoulder and it also fits my 6 yr 17hh warmblood but i have a feeling it wont fit him for much longer once he fills out!!! Lovely saddle, sooo comfy and no matter what my horses throw at me (TB can be a prat!) i have always felt very safe in it :D

Copperpot

Visit site
Sidney that is just what I wanted to hear! I have a Connemara x tb. Very short coupled, big shoulders, hardly any wither! Maybe this will do the trick!

Copperpot

Visit site
Alex2601 that's good to know! I like comfort and security is always a bonus :) def gonna buy it! Get 7 days trial so if it doesn't fit I can return it.

nicnag

Visit site
I have two, both are on my ISH who are pretty different types. I was desperate to get one to fit my young TB but they bridge on her, devastated! I am totally hooked on these saddles, so comfy and secure!

JoClark

Visit site
Im thinking of getting one for jumping and XC, do they give you a good leg position for jumping?

I broke my knee a little while ago now but have a lot of metal work holding it in place so want my leg to feel secure, same reason I want a semi deep seat.

I was also looking at the impala? Any thoughts would be great

Thanks