Ideal Saddle Owners - Get Involved!!!

IdealSaddleCo

New User
Visit site
Ideal Saddle Company are currently having a little ‘make over’ and are reconstructing the brochure/catalogue and the website and want to get owners of Ideal Saddles involved.

We are looking for photographs from owners of our saddles with any comments or testimonials they may have. Any images can be submitted from competitions, hacking out, tacking up, around the yard, group shots - absolutely any composition that shows how the saddle is used.

Photos shall be judged and the selected will be published on Ideal’s website and appear in the brochure/catalogue along with any testimonials and the names of horses and owners/riders. Also the best photo will receive a prize!!!

All images need to be a high quality digital image and have no copyright attached from third parties, ie ‘professional’ photos from competitions.

Please send photographs with all relevant information about the horse(s) riders owners saddle(s) – indeed anything you feel we need to know!!!

Email to info@idealsaddle.com with PHOTO as the subject title.

Look forward to receiving them.

Vicki1986

Visit site
i dont have an ideal but would like one think they are lovely. feel free to donate me one and i will model it and be your Ideal mascot and spokesperson! deal? no?
laugh.gif

lucylemon

k9-chatterbox-forums.editboard.com
my friend has (or used to have) an ideal, and she loved it! She did everything in it, xc, sj, schooling, hacking and it was the perfect saddle to help get her 10 year old mare Hope (broken in only last year) up to scratch and doing hunter trials. A great saddle i reckon. Lucy x