Ideal Suzannah and similar saddles?

BorgRae

Visit site
Hi everyone!

I need a new dressage saddle...

I've ridden in my friends Ideal Suzannah and it was amazing!! Fit him and me beautifully, unfortunately she's not selling it! Doh!

I have a budget of £700 for a saddle, and even second hand, it seems I can't afford the Suzannah.

So, the question is, are there any other saddles that are similar to the Suzannah? Or should I wait and save a bit more?

Thanks all!!! :)

1Lucie

Visit site
Wait!! My friend purchased one literally like new on eBay for £650 last year! It didn't even have any marks on girth straps!

Passtheshampoo

Visit site
Keep looking they are out there. Seen a couple recently around the £700 mark. Try BD website and Dressage on a budget website.

05troyd

Visit site
I have an ideal suzannah for sale in excellent condition and well within your budget PM if you want more information.

riversideeu

Visit site
Patrick Wilkinson the saddler at Beverley sells a lot of second hand Ideal saddles. Keep an eye on his site as he will let you have the saddle to try for a bit first and post is quite cheap.

DorothyJ

Visit site
I spent a while looking for a secondhand Ideal Suzannah. I wanted an 18 inch in brown and couldn't find one anywhere. In the end I bit the bullet and ordered one new - saw this deal and felt it was worth an extra £200 ish to get exactly what I wanted. Looking forward to my new saddle arriving shortly!

http://www.thehorseboutique.co.uk/tack-saddlery/new-saddles/dressage-saddles/cat_31.html

Good luck finding one. Don't be tempted to buy a Jessica instead, unless you try it and like it, as they are quite different saddles.

The only other saddle that felt similar was the Albion Platinum Ultima but they are more expensive than the Suzannahs.

05troyd

Visit site
I spent a while looking for a secondhand Ideal Suzannah. I wanted an 18 inch in brown and couldn't find one anywhere. In the end I bit the bullet and ordered one new - saw this deal and felt it was worth an extra £200 ish to get exactly what I wanted. Looking forward to my new saddle arriving shortly!

http://www.thehorseboutique.co.uk/tack-saddlery/new-saddles/dressage-saddles/cat_31.html

Good luck finding one. Don't be tempted to buy a Jessica instead, unless you try it and like it, as they are quite different saddles.

The only other saddle that felt similar was the Albion Platinum Ultima but they are more expensive than the Suzannahs.

That is so typical!! That is exactly what I have to sell and no one seems to want it!