Ideas for sponsorship

dollyanna

Visit site
Hi guys, I am hoping some clever person on here can help my friend. I backstep and groom for a lady who is a para equestrian carriage driver. She has been to 2 World Championships as part of the British team, and qualified for a 3rd but was unable to go due to an accident. We are desperate to find a sponsor or sponsors to help her continue, with a definite aim for 2014 Worlds - possibly also this year but unlikely due to recovering from a recent operation.

She has her own stunning pony, a Welsh section C, who certainly has the potential to get her there (previously she competed with her first pony, a section D, and a loan horse. Her current pony was acquired last year but due to unfortunate circumstances leading to the operation we have not had chance to really get him going.)

She is looking for any support she can get, we have to attend a number of training sessions each year and also compete regularly to earn a place in the team again.

Any ideas for places/people we could go to to ask for help? She is more than willing to wear clothing/display advertising on the carriage, do talks for groups etc in return.

Thank you!

Tiffany

Visit site
If she's happy to have publicity contact local paper and maybe horsey magazines who may run her story.

Other option is to approach local/National Companies detailing her acheivements and aims, what sponsorship money is required for. (training, competing etc) You'll also need to advise Companies what they will get in return for sponsorship.

Work out how much she'll need for a season and maybe approach a few Companies bearing in mind that in these tough economic times you may have a better chance of securing the total in smaller amounts?

Good luck :)