Ideas please for an xmas present for my pony :)

bryngelenponies

www.biopharm-leeches.com
I've started doing my xmas shopping and I'm struggling with what to get my 12hh section A mare for xmas this year. Last year I got her a rug so she doesn't need one of those and I don't think she'd be too interested in any sort of snack toys. So any ideas would be greatly received :D!

madeleine1

Visit site
the obvious treats and stuff but i found a advent calender in my local tack shop for horses. it has carob and peppermint treats in it:)

Bert&Maud

Visit site
My horse will have his usual gift of the promise of another year kept in the manner to which he is accustomed which leaves his owner so skint that she can't afford to purchase a gift for him!

madeleine1

Visit site
My horse will have his usual gift of the promise of another year kept in the manner to which he is accustomed which leaves his owner so skint that she can't afford to purchase a gift for him!

this is what all horses should apreciate and get for christmas

bryngelenponies

www.biopharm-leeches.com

Please don't remind me of the cost :rolleyes: I agree but I think if I turned up to her field on xmas day and just said that to her she'd high tail it away from me without even a second glance...hmph horses who'd have them and their unappreciative ways :p