If anyone is at Olympia...

D66

Visit site
Sadly my morags are beyond wafting, and Im not at Olympia. Otherwise i'd be well up for it.

Why lug a rug indeed! Are you selling rug caddies, or drones that fly a rug to your horse and drop it on its back?

*welly dances around the christmas tree Im decorating.*

(realises this may as well be in greek to newer members.)

Bernster

Visit site
Will you be there today? I suspect my morags waft themselves these days but I’m happy to wave other things at you if I can work out where on earth you are and what the heck you look like! Although I will mainly be shopping, getting very excited at seeing my horse friends, and drinking bubbly to celebrate a certain event that I’ve kept secret so far...😛

Starzaan

Visit site
Will you be there today? I suspect my morags waft themselves these days but I’m happy to wave other things at you if I can work out where on earth you are and what the heck you look like! Although I will mainly be shopping, getting very excited at seeing my horse friends, and drinking bubbly to celebrate a certain event that I’ve kept secret so far...😛

I will indeed be there all day today. I am near the orchard food market... look out for tiny Weatherbeeta rugs and a big sign saying ‘Why Lug A Rug’. That’s meee!

You’ll know because my morags will be out and wafting trying to encourage people to buy rugs 😂

Bernster

Visit site
Boo feel like we went past every stand but didnt see yours, sorry! Always enjoy Olympia. Was fairly conservative with the shopping this time around but i did get a very blingy new browband which oh hates and says is tacky 😠