if its a buyers market were are all the 15hh schoolmasters lol ?

crazyponys

Visit site
am i searching for the impossible ?
15hh approx middleweight
suitable for capable but nervous adult ?
age unimportant , pref not a million miles from essex/suffolk.
anyone hiding such an animal please pm me
grin.gif

kombikids

Visit site
do you need a schoolmaster then? sometimes they can be described in ads as a schoolmaster as they are skilled at jumping and dressage and can show you how to do it or something sensible and safe which you can work on your flatwork with (will save you pennies too!). just thought maybe you could cast the net a bit wider? maybe its time of year, come september the kids go back there should be more about. have you put the word round livery yards or checked the pony club website etc, word of mouth is great to buy the sort of horse you want..

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
I have a baby one of these. She's only 3 and a half but is shaping up to be an angel. She's 15hh almost, middleweight and.........will never ever be for sale. Sorry!!! That was a bit mean wasn't it. These type of animals are like gold dust I'm afraid. Best of luck.

hairycob

Visit site
Try widening the size you are looking at. We went to see a few advertised as 15.2 or 16 that were more the size you are looking at. A tip I was given was to look at ads for a bit bigger & ask if they rode big or small. If the seller says they feel smaller to ride the chances are it's because they are smaller. Tried it & it worked.

rotters13

Visit site
Personally, I wouldn't recommend Crack On! They are in fact the infamous horse dealership Bombproof in disguise, they were in H+H news for dodgy dealership and were sued!

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Crazyponys I have been looking for the same as you for a year now, thought I found a lovely one - rearing was NOT in my tick list!!!!!

So,like you, my search goes on.

Please dont be tempted by Crack On/Bombproof/Lazyplods - same company!

Good luck.

crazyponys

Visit site
oh dear looks like a long search
a decent 14.2hh would be ok cant go much bigger than 15hh
as only 5ft and feel overhorsed lol

rascal

Visit site
A friend of mine is looking for the same thing but in the midlands, very hard to find as i found out when we were looking for one for my daughter. We didnt find the right one.

We thought we found one but think now that he either was slow because he was in poor condition or had been doped. He was a complete plod when we tried him, a spooky, nappy, nutcase when he was feeling better, in the end we sold him and the girl loves him to bits, quirks and all, but her yards not on a busy main road so if he spooks hes not likely to get them both run over!

watakerfuffle

Visit site
Well I am on the other boat in that I have a lovely 14.3hh arab mare for sale who is an absolute gem but finding the right home for her has been difficult. She has been there and done it all and is a very easy mare, I have had plenty of enquiries for her but either I felt they were unsuitable or there budgets were way out for a horse of this standard not that I think i am asking alot for her. I have given up trying now and tell people she is sold as I felt so disheartened!