If my numbers come up..........

Regandal

Visit site
....tonight I would like that lovely bay hunter over there, the one at £9000. Please, Mr Camelot, pretty please! He has really caught my eye.

CowCob

Visit site
If my numbers come up I'd like: a lorry that starts up straight away and a new saddle. Might have a £200 left over for that lovely fluff cob that I was admiring as well.

Can only dream eh!?

flirtygerty

Visit site
WHEN my numbers come up, I would offer to buy our cottage and install central heating, buy half the farm yard with buildings, convert the current barn into individual stables with a tack room and feed room, have a warm horse shower, then convert one of the larger barns into an arena, buy a lorry that will take four large horses and my OH his range rover he drools over, I think I need a large win lol

Greylegs

Visit site
I just want somewhere I can keep my own horse at home and not be at the mercy of yard politics and a YO who I've totally fallen out of love with. ( ... Guess who's totally hacked off ATM ...). You can dream, can't you? Or at least I would if I could sleep, but been awake for hours seething ..... Hey ho .... Onwards and upwards ...

Annagain

Visit site
Equicruiser 6.5T lorry for me. I'll never have more than 2 horses so don't need anything bigger. I'm not greedy!

DD265

Visit site
One word - Oakley!!! Please please please! I think I would live in it full time, nicer than my house!!��

I'll always remember working for a mail order equestrian retailer in the run up to christmas, chatting to a customer whilst placing her order she said that she would be spending christmas in her horsebox because she had fallen out with her husband and anyway the horsebox was much nicer!

Enfys

Visit site
I would be buying that investment property in Belize, paying for a house sitter and spending winter in the sun :)