If only my human co-workers made me smile as much ?

Parrotperson

Visit site
I miss having a dog about the place. Ours went last august (Nearly a year now ?). My nephew brought his lab puppy round yesterday. So that made me even more broody.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
My first thought was that you have to have an amazing work moral, to be able to continue working with such a sweet distraction.

My second thought was that maybe he's trying to keep an eye on you, so that you can continue buy him his raw food.

{97702}

Visit site
My first thought was that you have to have an amazing work moral, to be able to continue working with such a sweet distraction.

My second thought was that maybe he's trying to keep an eye on you, so that you can continue buy him his raw food.

I must admit I’ve had a rubbish day with work which has totally justified my decision to quit ? so George has been a godsend for keeping me sane ??? I cannot ever resist a cuddle and a kiss when he looks so adorable, but then he does the terrier thing of looking away in embarrassment as if he cannot bear it so I’m persuaded to put him down and carry on working ?